Monday, May 18, 2009

Praise God!

Caroline is healthy! I cannot begin to tell you the relief I felt when he said, "You've got a good lookin' baby here!" He didn't have to tell me that...I knew that already! ;) She's doing very well and is weighing in a 1lb, 2oz. My little porker. We're scheduling our 3D ultrasound which will be really exciting! My next visit will be my gestational diabetes test (glucose tolerance test) and needless to say, I'm not excited. I didn't get to bring the drink home so I really hope it's refrigerated up there! I don't drink sugar in my drinks so I'm really hoping I can keep this sugary mess down. Either way, Caroline is doing great and YES, she's still a 'she.' :) I got a couple of pictures but honestly, they aren't very good and you'd probably need me there to explain what you were looking at. I might go through them later and post a couple but don't be surprised if you can't tell what you're looking at! Thank you all for the prayers! They have been answered and she's healthy and safe! Please continue to pray for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment