Wednesday, January 11, 2012

8 Weeks

How far along: 8 weeks!
How big is baby:  The size of a gummi bear!  Awwwww...
Weight gain/loss: 0ish. I say ish because it goes up and down every day. 
Stretch marks: Not unless you count the ones still there from the last 2 babies… Winking smile
Maternity clothes: Pulling out the pants this week.  Most of it is bloat, but why be uncomfortable when I already have the clothes? 
Sleep: Not so great.  Last night I got up 4 times to pee.  That is with me restricting my water intake before bed.  Ridiculous.  I am, however, incredibly sleepy...all the time.
Food cravings or aversions: Still don't want to eat/smell/talk about chili.  I have been craving a lot of pizza, but I tend to crave pizza all the time - pregnant or not. 
Gender: Not sure yet, but everyone is calling boy.  They have a 50/50 shot of being right! Winking smile
Movement: Not yet!
Belly button: Positively innie.
Exercise/Diet: Pretty much 0 exercise right now!  My diet is whatever doesn't make me nauseated.
What I'm loving: Caroline sitting in my lap and saying, "Twoooooo babies!" 
What I miss:  Feeling like I had even a touch of energy.
What's different this time:  Well I have a horrible cold this week.  I haven't felt like doing much of anything.  First trimester yuckiness + a cold = miserable!  Also, maybe it's the insane amount of water I drink nowadays (compared to the last 2 pregnancies) but getting up to pee 4 times in one night is just unacceptable!  I kept waking up with a painfully full bladder.  Another thing that has been different - I've had some CRAZY nightmares.  This whole week I've had terrible dreams involving being chased, having a bomb strapped to me, being raped, being stabbed, having my friends blown up, etc.  Last night I actually PRAYED that God would intervene and please let me have a night without nightmares.  Thankfully, He took pity on me and I had regular ole dreams.  I am thankful!

Still can't believe that we'll be welcoming a 3rd baby in August!  It seems unreal...until I remember peeing 4 times in one night.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment