Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm a busy bee!

Sorry for the long postless blog. I've been so busy that I'm not even sure I remember the last few weeks! Time has been FLYING by! I hope the rest of the semester flies by this quickly. I have made some AMAZING friends at nursing school. I prayed so hard to make friends...and I couldn't ask for better ones! They keep me busy while Judd works those long hours. We all talk all the time about how strange it is that we're already as close as we are. It truly feels like I've known them all my entire life! I don't have much to say except I'm so pumped that I made a 90 on my last Patho/Pharm test. Oh yes, obligatory bragging. I studied SO SO SO SO SO hard. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday were all spent with my rear on the couch...studying. So, if the blog goes postless again for a while -- never fear. I'll return soon. Just for the sake of having a picture, here's my new favorite three people!!!

From Left: Marci, Megan, Me, Lindsey!

1 comment:

  1. i've been missing you on here! i've been bad about postings too. glad school is going well!

    p.s. i went to highschool with lindsey. she's a nut!

    ReplyDelete