Comparison to last month!
Oh my. Two months old already! Time is certainly flying by! Your personality is really shining through more and more every day. Some things about you this month:
- You enjoy baths a little more now. (Meaning, you don't scream - just whimper.)
- You'll let me put you down more often than before.
- You push with your feet CONSTANTLY. You will literally crawl on the ground if someone will put their hands behind you to push off.
- You take a 4 hour afternoon nap!! You're napping as I type now.
- You still love your paci.
- You haven't had to be taken out of church one single time...yet!
- You're not a fan of having your diaper or clothes changed.
- You sleep in your crib a lot now!
- You're settling into a schedule. You set this schedule yourself! Not me!
- You're SO happy when you first wake up. At night, when I'm preparing to feed you, I'll look down thru my half closed eyes and see you grin from ear to ear. It always wakes me up and makes me talk to you to see you smile some more. I love it. I live for those smiles!
- You're sleeping longer stretches at night, which I certainly appreciate!
- It's official - you look like your Mommy. ;)
- Your Daddy loves you so much, he made "Sweet Caroline" by Niel Diamond his ringtone for when you and I call him.