Monday, April 21, 2008
I told you her yard was bad. By the way, I was wrong - it's not an ant farm...it's a WORM FARM! Kinda like Lloyd and Harry...
Why on earth would you do this? She cut her grass everywhere except these huge spots...for her WORMS.
"I got worms"
"That's the name of our store."
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I drove to Starkville yesterday to sign up for my online American History II class that I was missing. Yuck. Oh well, at least it's online. I drove back home today because I have some nursing school stuff to do tomorrow. I am so tired from driving...I don't know why I'm so sleepy!
I start my job a week from today! Yay! I'm so excited! I'll finally be making a little bit of money to contribute. Since I have one week until I start, I'm heading to Senatobia Friday morning to get my shots for nursing school started. The Hep. B shot comes in three different rounds that are each several months apart - so I need to get started now. Audra is also having her 3D ultrasound on Saturday and I'm pretty sure about 25 people are going to be in the room watching. Haha! And I'll definitely be one of the 25. :) She also passed her 3hour glucose test! Yay!
Have a great night, all. Much love.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Goes to work at 5:30am - comes home at 9:00pm and passes out. :( The short amount of time that I get to see him is sad. I was really lonely today since it is the first Saturday that he's had to work this late. He came in tonight, and ate dinner, and within 5 minutes of finishing dinner was dead asleep. I finally got him up off the couch to take a quick shower and get in the bed. :( I'll be glad when I start nursing school and my job so I'll have something to do/people to communicate with. It's just so lonely when works these long hours. Such is the life of a farmer and his wife I guess...
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Reese went retrieving in the water for the first time today! She really seemed to enjoy it so I thought I'd share some pictures! :)
So, as you can tell by the stacks of money....I GOT THE JOB at the bank! :) Yay! I'm really excited because it gets me out of the house, but I'll still have several days off. They're not open on Saturdays or Sundays and close everyday at 4:30 except Fridays - they close at 5:00. I'm perfectly fine with that!
I mowed the grass today...I'm not all that great at it. Haha. I decided since this was my second time mowing that I was a pro and I could kick it into 4th gear. It was awesome! I was ROLLIN! :) When I got finished I got off the mower and looked around...I missed a few spots. But oh well. Judd's gotta weedeat around the trees anyway. :) GO ME!
Reese has become an escape artist. I had gone out there and played with her for a few minutes, given her some fresh water, and put her back up so I could run to the post office. So I'm about to back out of the driveway when a dog comes running around the side of the house. "Stupid people that let their dogs run around in the middle of the neighborhood..." was my thought. Then I noticed the stupid person whose dog was running around was mine. I jumped out of the car and called her and she immediately ran to me. I walked back around thinking maybe I didn't shut her door all the way. I get back there - the door is perfectly latched. No holes in the ground. What on earth?! So I put her back in there knowing she would escape again. So I hid around the corner and peeked at her to see where she was escaping. This dog has torn the FENCE at the bottom and slides herself through the hole. I called Judd and told him congratulations - his dog is a genius.
Judd let me feed a stray cat last night. Poor thing was skin and bones. When we got home he was sitting on our doorstep meowing. If you know me at all - you know this broke my heart. So I gave him some food and water. He crawled right up in my lap and layed down. Sweet baby. I took a picture of him because he's so cute. I don't know if he'll come back or not - I haven't seen him all day.
Kinda reminds me of Snipper in his personality. :(
Well, that's all for today! Have a great day!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Thursday, April 3, 2008
1. Who is your man? JUDD!
2. How long have you been together? Been together 3 years and 1 month. Married for 4 months!
3. How long did you date? 2 years and 9 months.
4. How old is your man? 23 years old.
5. Who eats more? Judd, of course!
6. Who said "I love you" first? Me, actually.
7. Who is taller? Judd, by like 2 inches. :)
8. Who sings better? Judd, for sure!
9. Who is smarter? Academically, me - but Judd has lots of knowledge in areas that are completely void to me. He's smart!
10. Whose temper is worse? Definitely me. Judd doesn't ever get mad.
11. Who does the laundry? Me for the most part.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Judd!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? That would be me! :)
14. Who pays the bills? Right now, Judd makes the money to pay them - and I physically pay them. :)
15. Who is better with the computer? Definitely me!
16. Who mows the lawn? I was the last person to mow! Surprised?
17. Who cooks dinner? Usually me, except grilling - Judd does that!
18. Who drives when you are together? Judd for sure!
19. Who pays when you go out? We're married... :)
20. Who is most stubborn? Me, for sure. :(
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I'd say we're equal on this...
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Judd's...my parents are a couple of hours away.
23. Who kissed who first? Judd kissed me! :)
23. Who kissed who first? Judd kissed me! :)
24. Who asked who out? Judd asked me out. :) I love him!
25. Who proposed? Judd!
26. Who is more sensitive? Oh me, for sure. No doubt about this one.
27. Who has more friends? We have the same friends. :)
28. Who has more siblings? Judd - 2 sisters and one brother Me - one WONDERFUL sister!
All about my man! I tag AUDRA, JENNIFER, & HILARY!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Not much difference from the old one, but had some difficulties with that one! :)
I got my acceptance letter to nursing school today and I literally screamed and jumped up and down! I was so happy to see it in writing that I was accepted. Hopefully it will give me a chance to meet some people, too.
I can't wait to start school and get that first tough "weeding out" semester over with! Joey is probably coming tomorrow so we're kind of excited to see him. His parents got him a house here and it's really big compared to ours! It's got 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. What is Joey going to do with all this space, you ask? No clue. We asked the same thing. It's a nice house and pretty big. Joey is really excited because he was afraid he was going to have to live with his parents because Judd and I told him he couldn't live with us. ;)
Well, it's been a long day and I'm tired so I'm going to bed. Goodnight! Everyone have a great day tomorrow!