Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Summer school here I come!




I drove to Starkville yesterday to sign up for my online American History II class that I was missing. Yuck. Oh well, at least it's online. I drove back home today because I have some nursing school stuff to do tomorrow. I am so tired from driving...I don't know why I'm so sleepy!


I start my job a week from today! Yay! I'm so excited! I'll finally be making a little bit of money to contribute. Since I have one week until I start, I'm heading to Senatobia Friday morning to get my shots for nursing school started. The Hep. B shot comes in three different rounds that are each several months apart - so I need to get started now. Audra is also having her 3D ultrasound on Saturday and I'm pretty sure about 25 people are going to be in the room watching. Haha! And I'll definitely be one of the 25. :) She also passed her 3hour glucose test! Yay!


Have a great night, all. Much love.

1 comment: