Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My new blog.


Not much difference from the old one, but had some difficulties with that one! :)


I got my acceptance letter to nursing school today and I literally screamed and jumped up and down! I was so happy to see it in writing that I was accepted. Hopefully it will give me a chance to meet some people, too.


I can't wait to start school and get that first tough "weeding out" semester over with! Joey is probably coming tomorrow so we're kind of excited to see him. His parents got him a house here and it's really big compared to ours! It's got 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. What is Joey going to do with all this space, you ask? No clue. We asked the same thing. It's a nice house and pretty big. Joey is really excited because he was afraid he was going to have to live with his parents because Judd and I told him he couldn't live with us. ;)


Well, it's been a long day and I'm tired so I'm going to bed. Goodnight! Everyone have a great day tomorrow!

1 comment: