Tuesday, April 8, 2008

YAY!



So, as you can tell by the stacks of money....I GOT THE JOB at the bank! :) Yay! I'm really excited because it gets me out of the house, but I'll still have several days off. They're not open on Saturdays or Sundays and close everyday at 4:30 except Fridays - they close at 5:00. I'm perfectly fine with that!


I mowed the grass today...I'm not all that great at it. Haha. I decided since this was my second time mowing that I was a pro and I could kick it into 4th gear. It was awesome! I was ROLLIN! :) When I got finished I got off the mower and looked around...I missed a few spots. But oh well. Judd's gotta weedeat around the trees anyway. :) GO ME!


Reese has become an escape artist. I had gone out there and played with her for a few minutes, given her some fresh water, and put her back up so I could run to the post office. So I'm about to back out of the driveway when a dog comes running around the side of the house. "Stupid people that let their dogs run around in the middle of the neighborhood..." was my thought. Then I noticed the stupid person whose dog was running around was mine. I jumped out of the car and called her and she immediately ran to me. I walked back around thinking maybe I didn't shut her door all the way. I get back there - the door is perfectly latched. No holes in the ground. What on earth?! So I put her back in there knowing she would escape again. So I hid around the corner and peeked at her to see where she was escaping. This dog has torn the FENCE at the bottom and slides herself through the hole. I called Judd and told him congratulations - his dog is a genius.


Judd let me feed a stray cat last night. Poor thing was skin and bones. When we got home he was sitting on our doorstep meowing. If you know me at all - you know this broke my heart. So I gave him some food and water. He crawled right up in my lap and layed down. Sweet baby. I took a picture of him because he's so cute. I don't know if he'll come back or not - I haven't seen him all day.



Kinda reminds me of Snipper in his personality. :(

Well, that's all for today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the job! I am proud of you! On a second note though, you know how the old saying goes "if you feed it... It will come back!" I mean look how true this is. Your parents feed me and I came back. Then they feed Judd and he came back. Now you feed the cat and he will come back.....

    ReplyDelete