Friday, November 13, 2009

MIA

So sorry that I've been MIA for a while. We've been busy! We spent almost a week in Southaven with Audra & Andrew then came back to a very different baby! I was SURE it was reflux, but her pedi assures me that it's colic. So...we're gonna wait it out for another week and if I'm still concerned we'll see another doctor for a second opinion. Also, believe it or not, my 2 month old daughter has a tooth coming in! I can barely see it - but it's definitely there! CRAZY! So that is probably adding somewhat to her recent fussiness.

She got her 2 month shots today. I totally dreaded them. My poor baby! A friend from church was the nurse who gave her the shots and he was so sweet to her. Couldn't have asked for a better nurse! He even called later on to check on her. :)

Judd and I have also been sick. Ugh. It seems to never end. If it's not one thing, it's another. Luckily we both got z-packs today and hopefully they'll make us better in no time! I hope so!

In other news, we're renovating another house. Yes, I'm also surprised that those words are coming out of my mouth (or fingers, technically.) It's going to be a lot of work but Judd and I won't be doing most of it this time. We're adding a bedroom/bathroom, ripping ceilings and floors, gutting bathrooms, & knocking down a wall inside the house! I'm excited, but I'm also already for it to be over with...and we haven't even started. Judd is finally finished harvesting and now they're filling in massive ruts in the field. Hopefully they'll be done with that soon and he can spend some much needed time with his family!

I feel like there were other things that I was going to blog about, but my daughter is somewhat fussy tonight and Mommy seems to be the only one she wants. I'm going to go feed her and make her feel a little better. Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment