Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wonderful Christmas!

To say we had a wonderful Christmas is a total understatement! Caroline was literally showered with toys, clothes, and handmade blankets! :) Judd and I definitely got lots of wonderful gifts, too! Judd even got me my comforter that I mentioned on here a while back! SO exciting. Judd's parents gave us a note that said "We owe you one king size bed whenever you're ready for it." YAAAAAAAAY! Mom & Dad gave Judd is coffee maker and he has made coffee every single day since then. I also got boots that are TO DIE FOR! I wanted them so badly but they were too expensive. Mom & Dad went back and got them for me! I was SO excited to open them!

It was such a fun time and we enjoyed our time with our families. Cassie & Aaron are going to see Brad Paisley with us in February! Mrs. Candy is coming and keeping all FOUR grandbabies! Should be interesting! To all of our family - thank you all SO much for being so generous! We love you all!


Caroline is just days away from being 4 months old! We're going to try rice/oatmeal cereal this week so we'll see how that goes.


In the meantime, here's the link to our "Holidays 2009" (<---- click those words, Deda!) that contains all the Christmas pictures! There were just too many great ones and not enough time to upload them all!


Just to make you want to see them - here's a sneak peek! :)



1 comment: