- I have a Christian family!
- I have Jesus. I’m learning more and more how much He loves me and cares about even my smallest disappointments.
- I have my health and the health of my family.
- I have a roof over my head – and a wonderful one, at that!
- I have air conditioning. I’m very serious. It’s super hot here.
- I have an amazing church family.
- I have a patient, humorous, adorable, handsome, hard-working husband!
- I have two of the sweetest girls on this planet!
- I have the best family (from BOTH sides) that a girl could ask for!
- I have a fun hobby that I enjoy.
- I have a car to get me from one place to another!
- I have a yearning to get closer to the Lord and and study his Word more than I ever have before.
- I have had my past and my sins wiped clean through baptism!
- I have 5 more months until Judd and I get to spend an entire month together!
- I am able to stay home with my children and raise them in a Christian home.
- I have many, many blessings.
- My sister introduced me to a song – Blessings, by Laura Story.
I am in. love. with. this. song.
I’ve been thinking for a few weeks about how truly BLESSED I am. I think it’s finally hitting me. My family and my Jesus are what make this life so great. They’re who I think of first when I think of my blessings. Everything else is just, stuff. And I know, without a doubt, that when my any of my family leaves here they are going somewhere much better than this place…and I know I’ll see them all again!
I AM BLESSED!