Saturday, June 14, 2008

Six months already? Really?

In light of our six month anniversary tomorrow - I took pictures....of our wedding pictures. Yes, you read that correctly. We don't have any of them on the computer because I haven't gotten a CD of them yet from my photographer...six months later. Anyway, so you'll have to make due with the grainy picture of a picture that I took for this post. :)




They say that the first year is the hardest...but in all honesty, it hasn't seemed that hard to me. I mean, obviously we have our ups and downs and some arguments here and there. "The first year is always the hardest." was something we heard over and over. Well we're halfway through it and I'm loving every minute of it so far. :) I'll let you know on the one year anniversary if I feel like it went downhill from here! Ha! ;)

I love you, Judd. Being married to you is a blessing. I thank God for you every single day. I don't know what I would do without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment