Tuesday, February 2, 2010

5 Months Old!

How are you 5 months old? How is this possible? I absolutely LOVE this age. You are so fun! I love to hear you laugh - especially since someone has to be extremely funny to make you let it out!

You are so hungry. Ha! It kills me! You're always willing to eat...and your legs rolls (see below) prove it! You're still sleeping great! Actually - you've gotten even better. We finally broke down and decided we needed to put you on some sort of a schedule because we were having lots of fussy (read: MAD) nights. After about a week on your new schedule, you sleep from 8pm until 8am as long as your diaper holds it. Mommy will be happy when we find a solution to nighttime leaky diapers.

Your personality comes through more each day. Daddy loves playing with you and holding you. You have been the most wonderful joy to both of us. I would never, ever go back to life without you. People always comment on what a "good baby" you are. I have to agree with them - we got lucky with you! You sleep through most noises and fall asleep fairly easy. You're usually content as long as someone is paying attention to you.

Little girl, you are the light of my life! I know Daddy feels the same way! I can't wait to watch you grow up. Your family loves you so much!

We love you, sweet girl! Happy 5 months!

What are these things?


I could kiss your face off!



So happy!!


The leg rolls...
Check it out..she can point! "I'm 5 months old?!"
Keep scrolling for another new post!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Love these new pictures. Her chubbies are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and getting so big! I love the picture where she is checking out her toes! =)

    ReplyDelete