Thursday, March 10, 2011

Swagbucks!

So, if you’ve been living under a rock (like I was, apparently) and don’t know what Swagbucks is – or if you know what it is but never took the time to signup – let me fill you in!

Swagbucks is a search engine (powered by Google!) that you earn prizes and points just for searching.  I search something on Google every single day.  So, I downloaded the Swagbucks Toolbar and do most of my searching through there!  I earn points JUST for searching.  These points can be redeemed for PRIZES like GIFT CARDS!  Amazon giftcards, paypal giftcards, etc.  There are lots of things you can do with them!  It’s definitely no way to get rich – but $5 here and $5 there can really help out for a birthday gift (or save them up for Christmas gifts!)

It’s pretty cool.  You can get more swag bucks for doing things like taking surveys, signing up for various sites, finding “swag codes,” etc. I’ve just been sticking with the searching part for now but feel free to do it however you want.  You also earn swagbucks for your referrals!  And when a person that you referred starts earning bucks, you earn more bucks without it hurting THEIR bucks. 

So – obviously if you’re going to signup based off of my recommendation, please use my link!  Then go out and refer some people and do the same!  Smile 

Click Here to sign up.  Or there is a box on the right column of my blog.  Enjoy your searching! 

No comments:

Post a Comment