Monday, September 10, 2012

Walker’s 1 Month Update

How is my little boy 1 month old already?  Technically it was Saturday, but due to some unexpected rain, we traveled to see my family since a lot of them had never even seen Walker!  We had a great time!  It was great to see everyone!
Walker is still doing a lot of sleeping, pooping, and mostly eating.  He is a whopping 11lbs 5oz at 1 month old.  He fits comfortably into a size 2 diaper and a 3 month outfit.  At his 3 week check up he was 21 1/2 inches long (so up 2 inches from birth.) 
I can’t believe how big he is!  The girls were so small for so long so it blows my mind that he’s so big.  He loves his mama, eating, swinging, and being held.  He sometimes likes his paci and his bath.  He hates being put in his carseat, getting dressed, and long diaper changes. 
He still eats every 2 hours around the clock.  I’m hoping a stretch will come soon!  He’s still in our room and I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t considered moving him to his own room to see if he’d sleep a longer stretch.  But when it comes down to it, he loves snuggling with me and I DO get more sleep this way so we’ll stick with it for a while. 
Sorry that I haven’t written in such a long time, but as you can imagine, I’ve been busy.  Three kids (3 years and younger!) is a handful! 
Here are a few iPhone pictures from the last couple weeks!
photo(6)photo(7)photo(8)photo(9)photo(10)photo(11)photo(13)photo(14)
He is such a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment