Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Judd!

My sweet husband is turning 26 today.  I thought I’d list 26 wonderful things that I love about him. 

1.  He is SO incredibly patient.  This is something that I struggle with!

2.  He LOVES his girls unconditionally.DSC_0265 copy

3.  He dances really funny to make me laugh when I’m stressed out.

4.  He adores cakes.  I’m talking, he’ll eat the whole cake in one sitting. 

5.  He shares his Jell-O pudding with Caroline.  That’s true love, folks.

6.  He definitely spoils me.

7.  He’s supportive no matter what I’m doing.

8.  He is the Christian man that I always hoped I’d marry.  I can’t stress how much this means to me.  October 2010 & Davis' Bday 085

9.  He leads songs at church on Sunday morning!  That takes guts!

10. He is so caring.  He’ll stop and help any stranger on the side of the road, no matter how scary I think they look. Winking smile

11. He doesn’t steal the covers anymore.

12. He ALWAYS helps get our girls ready on Sunday mornings when I’m least organized and frazzled!

13. He usually lets me sleep in on Saturdays.  I LOOOOVE that!

14. He seriously makes me laugh all. the. time.  He’s one of the funniest people I know.christmas 2010 053

*This is Judd trying to use Gibson’s voice changer through the package.*

15. He thinks he’s better than me at Wii Mariokart, but really, I’m way better.  Winking smile

16. He never meets a stranger.

17. He has a story for juuuust about every situation. 

18. He is the most laid back person on the planet.  Nothing gets him worried, stressed, or angry. 

19. He’s getting a soft spot for animals.  I may be rubbing off! Smile

puppy reese5

20. He works so hard for our family.  Can I say that again?  He works SO hard for our family!

21. He doesn’t do anything half-way.  If he’s going to do something, it’s got to be done correctly – the first time!

22. He puts Tabasco on ev-er-y-thing.

23. He’s makes me try new things!!

24. He can fix anything!

25. He doesn’t care how I decorate and let’s me do it MY WAY!

26. He makes me the luckiest woman in the world every morning that I wake up.

judd and kacie anniversary

I love you, Judd!  You mean the world to me and I don’t know where I’d be without you!  Thank you for everything that you do for our family!

1 comment: