Monday, August 29, 2011

MIA

I know I’ve been MIA.  The truth is, I just don’t have anything interesting to write about.  But for my family’s sake, I’ll try to think of random things.  Here we go: Smile

 

1.  Judd is hardcore harvesting.  It makes me sad and happy at the same time!  He’s working late hours and usually only sees the girls for about 30min before they go to bed.  Sometimes he doesn’t see Amelia at all!  But it makes me happy because a full season is almost over.  December will be here and it will be full of family time with Daddy!  It makes me want to rush my favorite season (Fall) to get to December!

2.  Caroline will be 2 on Wednesday.  Be watching for a 2 year post because I am definitely doing one.  This is what I looked like 2 years ago today…

preg

3.  Amelia is crawling!  She’s really starting to get the hang of it and she’s actually starting to get her belly off the ground.  I know it won’t be long and she’ll be shooting across the room! 

4.  We are still dieting and exercising.  Yuck.  I literally haven’t lost weight – but if my measurements are correct, I am losing some inches.  I hope my measurements are correct.

5.  I’m desperately wanting my backyard fenced in.  I would love to be able to open the back door and just let Caroline & Amelia go outside and play without having to worry.  It would also be great to have some places for their outside toys that the dogs can’t totally destroy!

6.  The weather is really starting to feel better.  It’s not nearly as humid this week as last week.  I hope it only gets better from here!

7.  My Fall décor will be out on Thursday – Sept. 1st.  Kiss my big fat rear end.  Fall doesn’t last long enough before you have to take down that décor to put up Christmas décor.  I’m getting full use of my pumpkins. 

8.  Squiggle Stitch is definitely keeping me incredibly busy right now!  That’s part of the reason I haven’t blogged in so long! 

Well, it’s time for me to allot myself practically zero some calories for lunch.  Hopefully I won’t starve.  Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment