Thursday, September 15, 2011

It’s Working!

I just have to say, someone hold me accountable!  I’ve lost a couple of inches in my waist and dropped a few pounds.  Last night, I tried on a pair of jeans that I couldn’t get to button before Caroline was born.  THEY BUTTONED!  Not only did they button, but there wasn’t a huge amount of muffin top either.  I’ve got to stick with this!  I had been feeling discouraged because my actual weight wasn’t moving very far even though I had lost an inch or two.  That number on the scale just haunts me!  Now I’m totally back and jumping back on the diet bandwagon.  I’m so excited!  Just had to share!  Dieting takes a LOT of work and self control….things that really aren’t my strong points.  Ha!  Winking smile 

 

On a TOTALLY different note, head over to Squiggle Stitch’s Facebook page for a giveaway!  Just comment on the status and tell me your favorite holiday and why for 1 of 3 chances to win! 

No comments:

Post a Comment