Thursday, January 19, 2012

9 Weeks

How big is baby:  The size of a large grape! 

Weight gain/loss: –1

Stretch marks: Not unless you count the ones still there from the last 2 babies… ;)

Maternity clothes: I tried getting out my maternity pants.  It was a no go.  Also, maternity clothes are just pieces of junk/disposable clothes.  All the pants have holes at the waistband and look terrible.  New jeans?  Yes, thank you.

Sleep: Feeling much better in the energy department lately.  I actually feel like getting up and doing something rather than trying to sleep every free chance I get!

Food cravings or aversions: Definitely craving sweets.  Lots of sweets.  And Mexican – as usual. 

Gender: Not sure yet, but everyone is calling boy.  They have a 50/50 shot of being right!

Movement: I wish!  Not yet, though.

Belly button: Positively innie.

Exercise/Diet: See my cravings.  That will tell you about diet/exercise.

What I'm loving: Everyone finally knowing! It’s better not having to worry about sucking in all the time.   

What I miss: Not looking fat in my clothes.  I’m at that “is she fat or pregnant?” stage and it’s not fun. 

What's different this time:  Honestly, I’ve usually gained some weight by now with my other 2 pregnancies.  Not a lot, but some.  Actually, with Caroline I had already gained a lot by now…I did better with Amelia.  Ha!  Also, I’m surviving without caffeine.  THAT is different.  Very, very different.

Maybe I’ll start pictures next week?  We’ll see….

No comments:

Post a Comment