Sunday, January 29, 2012

10 Weeks–a little late!

How far along: 10 (1/2) weeks!

How big is baby:  The size of a prune!

Weight gain/loss: –1lb per my doctor’s office scale.  I’ll take it. 

Stretch marks: Except for previous ones, nothing yet.

Maternity clothes: Some.  The pants are way more comfortable if I can find the few pair that fit.  I really need to go get some jeans and a few tops.

Sleep: Pretty great! Getting up 1-2x to pee but that’s totally doable!

Food cravings or aversions: I crave anything with grease.  Horrible, I know.  Burgers, fries, pizza, chips, you name it.  If it’s greasy, I’m all over it.

Gender: Not sure yet, but everyone is calling boy.  They have a 50/50 shot of being right! Winking smile

Movement: Not yet!

Belly button: Positively innie.

Exercise/Diet: Can I just delete this question? Don’t be surprised if it’s not here next (ahem…this) week.

What I'm loving: My super awesome doc gave me a quick impromptu ultrasound last week at my appointment because the stubborn baby wouldn’t let us hear the heartbeat with the doppler.  He took me back there super fast and showed him/her to me! Adorable!  Little arms and legs and a wonderfully beating heart.  Smile

What I miss:  My new clothes that I had just purchased before I found out I was pregnant.  I look super fat in them now.  Bummer.

What's different this time:  Holy cow THE BLOAT.  With Caroline at this point, absolutely nothing had changed except I maybe needed a belly band after a large meal.  You couldn’t even begin to tell I was pregnant with her until almost 20 weeks.  Although I still look somewhat “just fat” right now, it’s definitely happening faster than the last two times.  Wonder if it means I’ll be bigger in the end or if I’ll hit some sort of plateau?  Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment