Wednesday, February 1, 2012

11 Weeks

How far along: 11 weeks!

How big is baby:  The size of a small lemon!

Weight gain/loss: -4.5lbs thanks to the most terrible stomach virus ever known to man.

Stretch marks: Except for previous ones, nothing yet.

Maternity clothes: Some.  The pants are way more comfortable if I can find the few pair that fit.  I really need to go get some jeans and a few tops.

Sleep: Pretty normal. A little worse this week because of this stomach virus.

Food cravings or aversions: I honestly haven't eaten since Sunday night. All food has been averted. I ate my first real meal tonight. I've never been so hungry in my life.

Gender: Not sure yet, but everyone is calling boy.  They have a 50/50 shot of being right!

Movement: Not yet!

Belly button: Positively innie.

What I'm loving: Well, I didn't love the stomach virus, but because of the fear of dehydration I had to go get checked out and we heard the heartbeat with the Doppler. Love that sound!

What I miss:  this week? Eating with no reservations.

What's different this time:  Well, I've never had a stomach virus pregnant and it definitely is not fun. Although its not fun not pregnant, either. I know that's what the entire post has been about - but it's seriously been the worst week of pregnancy so far! My mother in law (who has been a total lifesaver this week) has had my girls to hopefully keep them from getting sick. Judd got sick today so she's keeping them another day or so. This bug would undoubtedly put them in the hospital with dehydration. I'm so thankful for her! Pray we get better soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment