Thursday, February 9, 2012

12 Weeks!

How far along: 12 weeks!

How big is baby:  Still the size of a lemon/lime. 

Weight gain/loss: -2.5lbs

Stretch marks: Except for previous ones, nothing yet.

Maternity clothes: I need some.  My problem is, with Caroline, I didn't need any yet and my winter clothes from Amelia are all huge because I was ready to pop by then.  Hoping to get some pants and a few versatile tops this weekend!  The maternity tops definitely make me look pregnant and not just fat. 

Sleep: Pretty normal. Get up to pee once or twice, but that's fine!  I pretty much sleepwalk in there anyway.


Food cravings or aversions: Craving ANYTHING.  After not eating so much last week - I'm coming back with a vengeance this week!  I'm pumped about this weekend for many reasons, but one of them being all the delicious food that I plan on eating.  Target cookies, Longhorn steak, Deda's pork loin, and all the yummies that go with it.  So.  Excited.

Gender: Not sure yet, but everyone is calling boy.  They have a 50/50 shot of being right!

Movement: Definitely!  I've been feeling it for about a week that I know is FOR SURE baby.  This past Sunday I sent my sister a message that said, "I just FOR SURE felt baby move!"  I don't feel it a lot, but it definitely happens a couple of times a day where I know it was for sure baby.

Belly button: Positively innie.

What I'm loving: Feeling the baby move!  Can't wait for it to happen more often!

What I miss:  People not staring at my stomach...ha!

What's different this time: I really have no clue what's different this time.  I think I felt Amelia move around this time so I don't think that's different from her - but I didn't feel Caroline until 21 weeks so it's DEFINITELY different from her!



No comments:

Post a Comment