Saturday, February 18, 2012

13 Weeks!

How far along: 13 weeks!

How big is baby: The size of a plum!

Weight gain/loss: -1.5lbs

Stretch marks: Except for previous ones, nothing yet.

Maternity clothes: Yes, mostly!

Sleep: pretty good!

Food cravings or aversions: Chocolate! Sweet food! I could eat desserts all day!

Gender: Not sure yet, but everyone is calling boy. They have a 50/50 shot of being right!

Movement: Yes, a few times a day! It's very light and fluttery. I love it.

Belly button: Positively innie.

What I'm loving: Feeling the baby move! Can't wait for it to happen more often!

What I miss: Not having to pee every 5 seconds. ;)

What's different this time: I'm bigger this time around for 13 weeks than I was with either of the other two. It makes me wonder if I'll be even bigger in the end! You always consider yourself huge in the end and assume you couldn't possibly get any bigger, but I wonder if this means ill be huge! Ha!

I'm going to start taking pictures next week I think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment