Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Birthday, Judd!

Today is my wonderful husband and my best friend’s 27th birthday!  It’s hard to believe we’ve been together 7 years – but they’ve been the best 7 years of my life!  I couldn’t have hand-picked a better Daddy for my children.  He is so loving and playful with them.  If there were ever 2 girls to have their Daddy wrapped around their fingers, it would be Caroline & Amelia.  They just look at him with those big eyes and he’s done for!  They love their Daddy!

Christmas 2011   BFP3 008
Easter Weekend 377Christmas 2011   BFP3 273

On that same note, I couldn’t have hand-picked a better husband for myself.  He has put up with a lot from me in the years we’ve been together – and I like to think that I’m much easier to deal with now than I was several years ago! Winking smile  We laugh SO much together.  It’s one of my favorite things about him – his sense of humor!  We always have fun, and I love that about him!  He has made me so much more laid-back than I used to be.  I can say, without a doubt, that he has made me a better person.  I like who I am when I’m with him.  I hope we have many, many, many more birthdays to celebrate together.  I can’t (and don’t want to) imagine life without him! 
The girls and I are beyond blessed to have him.  We love you, Judd! 
Christmas 2011   BFP3 172

1 comment:

  1. I thought he was a Feb. 29th birthday boy and thus was much younger!!! Happy Birthday Judd! from Dusty & Helen

    ReplyDelete