Wednesday, February 29, 2012

15 Weeks WITH a Picture!

15 Weeks, Round 3 00614wks w C
Pic #1 is me right now at 15 weeks!  Pic #2 is me 14 weeks with Caroline.  Huge difference!!

How far along: 15 weeks!

 How big is baby:  The size of an apple!  Awww….

Weight gain/loss: 1lb.  Although I keep forgetting to step on the scale in the mornings, and I purposely don’t weigh myself after I’ve eaten.  Winking smile 

Stretch marks: Not unless you count the previous ones.  Smile

Maternity clothes: Yes!  SO much more comfortable since I quit doing the “rubber band trick” with my pants.

Sleep: Good! 

Food cravings or aversions: No aversions, but I can definitely tell you what I AM craving.  For the first time in my life, I want ICE CREAM.  Not just any ice cream – but SOFT SERVE VANILLA.  Just writing about it is making me want some.  I usually do not like ice cream very much and don’t eat it but maybe 2 or 3 times a year on random occasions.  But I could eat it three times a day right now.  So, so, so good.  And don’t’ ask me why it has to be soft serve, but it does! 

Gender: Not sure yet, but everyone is calling boy.  They have a 50/50 shot of being right!  I think it is just now dawning on me that we could find out SOON! 

Movement: YES! Usually only when in bed or sitting really still.  I love it!

Belly button: Positively innie.  But the more food I eat, the flatter it gets.  Awful!

What I'm loving: The thought that I could potentially find out the gender soon!  It kinda snuck up on me and I’m surprised it’s already here!

What I miss:  Not being on a hormonal roller coaster every second of my life.  I can be perfectly happy one second, and needing to cry the next second for no apparent reason.    I’m also prone to getting angry in about 0.1 seconds. It’s embarrassing how quickly I go from fine to ON FIRE.  I have take deeeeeep breaths and decide if it is hormones or something actually worth being angry about (9/10 it’s hormones!) 

What's different this time: Honestly, since I cut out my crazy amount of diet cokes, I can say it’s definitely different this time that I pee SO MUCH.  Don’t get me wrong, I went a lot with the girls, but every hour I’m running to the bathroom.  It’s obnoxious.  I now “get” the whole “pregnant women have to pee all the time” gig.  Apparently we need to be sucking down enough water to drown a whale….which is what I do.  I’m constantly drinking water.  Good for me, right?! 

15 Weeks, Round 3 007
(It seemed hard to see with my flowy shirt on, but I put it up for good measure.)  Excuse how tired I look!  Caroline woke up at 4:30am and decided she wasn’t going back to sleep! (Whose kid is she again?  Can’t be mine!) My mother will also have a mild heart attack that I’m not wearing lipstick…sorry Mom! Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment