Friday, July 25, 2008

I know, I know!

It's been a while. But seriously, I do this thing in spurts. :) I've been doing a lot of traveling! I went home the weekend that Drew was born and stayed w/ Audra & Andrew. Then I left for Starkville that Monday night to take a final for an online class and stayed until Wednesday morning. THEN that same week, on Saturday, I went back to Starkville to visit my friends that I've missed SO much. I enjoyed seeing them all so much. I had a blast!! Now I'm back in Cleveland trying to spend some much needed time with Judd.

School is approaching and it's making me OH SO nervous! But at the same time, I can't wait to get in there and see how everything is going to be. I'm ready to get in the routine of things and start getting the school part over with so I can get out there and make some real money!

Although school will be an exciting new adventure, I have made some great friends at work and I am going to miss them all so much. I want to be able to go see them everyday but I know I won't have time. :( Emmette is begging me not to go. He and I have a special bond. I'm going to miss him!

Okay, well Judd is home and I want to see him! I'll be back soon....maybe. Don't hold your breath...haha!

1 comment: