Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Poor Judd...

Only 3 more days (including today!) of work left for me. I can't wait to start nursing school. I'm actually on my lunch break right now. Have to be back at work in 10 minutes. Can you tell I'm procrastinating? lol.

Judd and I haven't been doing much. Just hanging out. We go for a walk with Reese most nights and walk around Delta State campus and back to the house. The other night we took a different route and I heard this loud cry. I look over underneath a tree and found a CUTE little kitten. I'm talking - tiny kitten. The poor baby had blood from his nose to his top lip. We walked the kitten to Joey's house since it was closer and I got some of the blood off. Then we gave him some food and he was so hungry! I was going to take the kitten to the animal shelter the next morning and when I called they informed me that they're already overcrowded so they can't accept any more animals. My sweet friend Joey volunteered to adopt the sweet kitten. He's so cute - and I plan on posting pictures soon! (He is partly mine, since I rescued him! haha!) Poor Judd, I know he gets tired of "Kacie's Animal Rescue Service" that I run. lol. I just can't help it. It literally hurts me to see a homeless, hungry, hurt, or abused animal. They just can't speak for themselves....so it's our job to help them!

Okay, must go to work now.

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment