Friday, September 4, 2009

Caroline is HERE!!!

I don't have much time because I've got to go feed my sweet little girl, but I had to let the blogging world know that our sweet little girl is finally here. We're all doing great and are now at home! FINALLY! It feels SO great to be back at home.

Caroline Elise Davis
August 31, 2009
6lbs, 9.7oz
19 1/2 inches long
11:52pm

She was ALMOST a September baby, but pulled through with 8 minutes to spare! Ha! We share a birthday month! I don't have time to upload pictures right now, but they're coming soon!!



10 comments:

  1. yay! Hope everything is going well! I have enjoyed getting updates from Audra. Call me if yall need anything!!

    love~

    ReplyDelete
  2. COGNRATS!! I had a feeling when you didn't post for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I can't wait to hear and see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I've been thinking about you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also had a feeling when there were a few days and no updates! Congrats! Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we dont know each other, but ive been reading your blog for a while :) congrats!!! august 31st is my birthday too! caroline is special - she doesn't have a half birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Kacie! I am so happy for you, and I can't wait to hear about your labour and delivery in more detail. And see pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss you guys already. Like seriously if I continue dwelling on Caroline's picture, I might cry!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm DYING for an update..with only 9 more weeks to go...hopefully sooner like you :) Im wanting to know..what did it feel like? how do you feel now? how are you adjusting to the little one at home? how often do you get up in the night? what's that like? does your back hurt now too or has it eased up a bit...see i told you i was dying to know...

    congrats kacie!!! baby caroline..welcome to the world!!!

    ReplyDelete