1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and link back to their blog.
Obviously, I'm sure most of you know that Audra is my wonderful sister. She's my best girlfriend ever and we usually don't go a day without talking to each other! Actually, Audra is the reason that I blog! Before Judd and I got married Audra told me I needed to start one to keep up with house renovations (on our current house!) and wedding stuff. I started one then and have been doing it ever since! Audra, I don't have to say anything else - you know how I feel about you!
2. Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers who have a beautiful blog.
This will be hard to do. I LOVE reading blogs so I have a lot to pick from!
- Nathan & Koren - Koren and I have babies only 2 or 3 months apart! She has an adorable little girl, Avery! I actually went to church with Nathan and Koren and I have met through facebook and blogging. It's funny - I've never met her but I feel like I know her so well! Nathan and Koren are living in Indiana...hence the blogname, "Indiana Seagos". Head on over there now!
- The Powers - Laura and Wade are some of our friends here in Cleveland. We met them while they were visiting our church and Laura and I quickly became great friends! She's an RN in Greenwood, and Wade is currently in school at DSU majoring in sports medicine. Wade was also a Marine! He and Judd went duck hunting a lot this past season and Laura and I hung out at the house and played with Caroline! Laura just recently picked up blogging from a hiatus and has such fun, quirky posts! They also added a new "baby" bloodhound into their family named Gunny! Check them out!
- Ashley & Hunter - Hunter has been one of our best friends throughout college! He recently moved to Georgia and met the love of his life, Ashley! I was so excited when I found out that Ashley had a blog! I love fellow blogger friends! Ashley and I have actually never met, but I feel like I know her pretty well...and because of this blog - she probably feels like she knows me MORE than she'd like to! Visit her blog and get to know her!
- Shannon - Shannon has two of the most adorable little girls I've ever seen! She lives in Texas and has an out-of-the-home business called Jelby's! I can personally vouch for Jelby's clothes and burp rags! They are so cute! Shannon is extremely talented. Her blog is called "50,000 Words a Day," and if you want to know what that means, you'll have to go to her blog to check it out!
- Maryann @ Domestically Speaking - This is your trash-to-treasure queen! She is so crafty! She honestly inspires me to buy everything at a yard sale and spray paint it. Ha! She's a God-loving mother and in her own words, "wants to spend God's money wisely" which I think totally sums up her blog! Her ideas are so unique but really add "homey" touches. Visit her blog and start crafting!
- Leah & Ian - Leah is one of my best friends that I met while living in Starkville, MS. She was actually my boss! Ha! The days when I got to work with her were always my favorite because we spent the entire time laughing! Even if our shifts weren't together - we always brought each other Sonic Diet Cokes through the drive-thru window! She was a bridesmaid in my wedding and I was one in hers! She now lives in Boston (sad!) and manages her own coffee shop! Oh yes, her husband strikingly resembles a young Richard Gere. Go see for yourself! Love you, Leah!
- Shellaine & Nathan - Shellaine was my roommate for part of my stay in Starkville. She is SO sweet! Shellaine married a wonderful man, Nathan a few years ago and has moved up north! She is a veterinarian and worked very hard to get where she is now! Her husband is currently in Afghanistan serving our country. I can't say enough for our military husbands and wives. The sacrifice that they make for our country can only be understood by them! I can't imagine my husband leaving me for months or years at a time. Visit her blog and keep up with Nathan and her new life up north!
4. Write 7 things about yourself.
- I wiggle my toes while I'm trying to fall asleep.
- I don't even attempt to eat healthy foods. I should really work on this!
- I'm trying to learn to sew.
- I really, really, really miss playing cards with friends. Any takers?
- I hate feet. Everyone's feet. Including my own.
- I recently quit biting my fingernails for the first time in about 20 years.
- I would rather have the cookie dough than the actual cooked cookie. Unfortunately, my husband would rather have a crunchy, half-burned cookie so I still have to cook them! Blech!