Thursday, March 18, 2010

6 Months Old! (Pics & Videos!)



Sweet girl,

It amazes me how you're already half a year old. It seems like just yesterday we were rushing to the hospital and anticipating you coming into the world in just a few hours. However, I can't really remember life without you! I would never in a million years choose to go back to life without you! You are such a joy!

You're doing so many new things now! You constantly say "Da da da da" and we love it! You'll even whisper it! So cute! You're eating lots of baby food now and sweet potatoes are definitely your favorite! I attempted to give you a Gerber "Puff" yesterday and you were not a fan. We'll try again later!


You're sitting up all on your own now! You rarely fall anymore! We're so impressed because you can now go from a crawling position to sitting up all on your own!



To say you want to roll is an understatement! You have a NEED to roll! You always want to be on your stomach. Changing your diaper has become a battle! Changing your clothes is even harder! Taking your picture in the chair is nearly impossible!




You are so happy and smile all the time. I live for your smiles. It doesn't matter how frustrated I am, all you have to do is smile at me and I melt.




Girl, you are so pudgy! I love love love your leg rolls! You have 3 on one leg, and 2 on the other! You're starting to use a sippy cup like a big girl and drink some water with your baby food. You open your mouth to eat on cue! You can spot your bottle from a mile away and do everything in your power to get it. Oakley has become your new favorite. You smile and laugh at him..and he's just standing there! I have to work to get that smile! So unfair!

We love you SO much and cannot imagine our lives without you. You definitely stole your Daddy's heart. He can't wait to get home to you at night. He works so hard for us! I hope you always know how much you mean to us. I can't wait for the next wonderful 6 months with you!!

Love,
Mommy

I've uploaded some videos that most people will find boring. But family will love them!








2 comments:

  1. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter which is quite a feat considering how cute she started out! Glad she is doing so well... it's because she has a good momma! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the videos! She's gonna be a crawler any day now!

    ReplyDelete