Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Walker’s Nursery!

DSC_0461DSC_0462DSC_0463DSC_0464DSC_0465DSC_0466DSC_0467DSC_0468DSC_0469DSC_0470

Glider & Ottoman – Made by “Best Chair” and it’s the Quinn.  Seriously, this is the most amazing chair…ever.  When I’m finished with babies, this chair is going in my living room.

Green lamp – Target

Curtains – Fabric is made by Premier Fabrics.  Curtains were made by Etsy shop Exclusive Elements.  She was very quick!

Crib bedding (bumper and crib skirt) – Fabrics are all made by Premier Fabrics.  The bedding was sewn by Etsy shop Sew Childish Designs.  I highly recommend her!  Her prices are fantastic and she has so many fabrics to choose from!

Boppy cover – Made by Etsy shop Designs by Christy.  It’s minky on the other side – super soft!

Sign above crib – DIY.  I used the tutorial from Shanty 2 Chic’s blog.  Here’s the post on the sign!  

Signs above diaper changer – DIY.  I just used 2 canvases (18x24) and stuck on the vinyl letters and spray painted the sign orange then pulled the letters off.  Simple and super cheap.  I needed a pop of orange in there somewhere and that definitely helped.  The top sign looks way better than the bottom and I may redo the bottom one if I ever find the time or energy.  It’s a quote from the book “Wherever You Are, My Love Will Find You” by Nancy Tillman.  It says “You are my angel, my darling, my star.  My love will find you, wherever you are.”  I adore that book!

Paint color - Benjamin Moore's Revere Pewter.  It's a fantastic greige.  I think one day I will have my entire house painted this color!  
 
That’s pretty much it!  I’m really pleased with it.  It all came together perfectly – and I had it finished by my goal date of TODAY!  I did the last two signs yesterday afternoon.  We are ready!  Smile

7 comments: