Friday, August 8, 2008

50 Things

that you may not know about me...

  1. I love to take pictures.
  2. Elliot Stabler from Law & Order: SVU is the hottest, sexiest thing to ever walk this planet.
  3. I have a soft spot in my heart for animals. I just love them!
  4. I wanted to be a vet growing up.
  5. I'm a terrible housewife. I end up calling Judd 10 times a day out of boredom.
  6. I'm so nervous about nursing school, that I can't sleep some nights.
  7. I have three wonderful nephews that I love SO much!
  8. Judd and Audra are my best friends in this world. I don't know what I'd do without them.
  9. My sister and I used to ride a small little red wagon down a hill...with my grandmother driving it!
  10. I can literally watch home videos for HOURS.
  11. If I start a Mary Higgins Clark book on Monday, I'll finish it on Tuesday.
  12. I hate reading a book from an author I don't know anything about b/c I fear the book will suck.
  13. I love to play Medal of Honor on xbox...no, I'm not a boy.
  14. I despise thank you notes. As much as I appreciate the gift - why can't it just be a "given" that I'm appreciative? Ugh.
  15. I love to decorate.
  16. Christmas is the absolute best time of year.
  17. The ONLY thing I enjoyed about my high school years were the summers when we went to youth group trips.
  18. Sardis Lake Christian Camp felt like my home away from home.
  19. If you want to humble yourself, go on a mission trip to a poverty stricken place. Panama was so enlightening.
  20. In my sleep, Judd says I constantly try to push him out of the bed. I informed him that I can't help what I do in my sleep. He wants a bigger mattress. :)
  21. I LOVE getting pants that cover my feet.
  22. I enjoy laying out on the beach. It's so calming.
  23. I LOVE to innertube and attempt water sports. Yes, attempt.
  24. My family means the world to me.
  25. I miss my Papaw and think about him every.single.day.
  26. I don't care if I'M cremated, but I don't want any of my FAMILY cremated. I don't know why.
  27. If I had to pick one material possession that meant the most to me - I'd have to say my pictures. I love pictures.
  28. I can't wait to be a mom.
  29. I think Judd will make such a great Daddy one day.
  30. I won't be a mom for several more years if all goes as planned. God has a funny way of throwing your plans out the window though, right Audra? :)
  31. I want to build the next house we live in. I already have the house plans. I've had them for almost a year now. lol.
  32. I loooooove pancakes. But only if I have a tall glass of ICE COLD milk to drink with them.
  33. I used to eat pickles dipped in mayonnaise. :) I still think it tastes good.
  34. I still enjoy a good Disney classic.
  35. Emperor's New Groove was one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time.
  36. I think scary movies are the best kinds!
  37. Diet coke is the only carbonated drink that I like.
  38. I hate sugar-y drinks. The only one I like is grape juice...and only in small portions.
  39. I love to play cards! Any card game! I looove cards!!
  40. I hate cleaning unless I'm in the mood...which I'm not right now.
  41. I like my chocolate to be melted.
  42. I could shop for a week straight and still not be tired of it.
  43. I love purses. And I like to change out my purse often!
  44. I love knock-off bags, sunglasses, etc. I'm not paying $400 for a bag when I can get one just like it for $40. :) And don't tell me how much better the quality is...It'll just get thrown back in my closet when I get a new one anyway.
  45. I hate houses and rooms with no sunlight. I loooove sunlight.
  46. My new camera gets treated like a baby.
  47. I got a new lens for my camera as an early birthday present! I'm very excited for it to come in!
  48. I DESPISE BUGS! All kinds. Dragonflies, mosquitoes, bees, wasps, dirt dobbers, worms, and I've recently decided that I never want to touch a lightening bug again...they just look so gross.
  49. Chocolate Chip Cookies are the best in the world!!
  50. And last but certainly not least...I love my husband for being so sweet and patient with me!

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment