Friday, August 8, 2008

Dead Flowers

So I came home last night to a lovely wrecked house. Dirty clothes in almost every room. Trash needing to be taken outside. Dirt all over the kitchen floor. Dead flowers still in a vase on the kitchen table. I love being a wife. I love being a wife. I want to kill my husband...I mean...I love being a wife.

I have a feeling that I'll be cleaning most of today...and probably most of next week. I start nursing school a week from Monday. I'm starting to get the "back to school jitters." But even more so, the "first day of school jitters." The people that I will meet and get to know a week from Monday will be the people in my life for at least the next 2 1/2 years. They'll be the ones that I cry to when I come home and still have dead flowers on the table that my husband didn't throw in the trash. How unnerving!

On a totally different note, I'm kind of excited because I'm F-I-N-A-L-L-Y going to get the rest of my wedding pictures and the CD with my pictures on it. So maybe I'll actually be able to post some of them....8 months later. I mean really, 8 months after the fact, the pictures just aren't that interesting anymore. Oh well, I'm posting them anyway and you can pretend to be interested in them. :)

If you're reading this, please say a prayer for my Daddy. As most of you know, he fell off of a ladder last month and shattered his ankle and has been in a cast. Last night he was experiencing a lot of pain and possible muscle spasms in his ankle. He's going to the doctor today at 3:20 to make sure there are no blood clots or anything else wrong with it. Please say a little prayer!

Well, it's off to clean this pigsty of a house! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great being a wife! Just wait until you have kids - then you will have to clean up after two children! I can not wait to see your wedding pictures - hate we didn't get to come to it.

    ReplyDelete