Monday, August 18, 2008

It went well!

They didn't eat me like I thought they would. I at least expected them to chew me up and spit me out, but I was wrong! My teacher for the class today was very nice...and seemed very laid back - which I love. Although, she did give us 10 chapters to be read by Monday...but as I started reading some of it today (overachiever!) I noticed most of it is a refresher from A&P & Microbiology. Today was a short day, just that class from 1-4. Tomorrow will be from 9-5 with a one hour lunch break in the middle! Ah! Just wanted to let everyone (everyone = all two people who read my blog) know that the first day went well.

I am changing my ticker to my graduation...in two and 1/2 years. Yes, it seems ridiculous - but one day (if I've kept up with my blog for that long) you'll look back and think, "I can't believe she's graduating tomorrow! It seems like just yesterday her ticker was at the very beginning!" lol. Unfortunately, this ticker will take a lot longer to arrive than the last one...but after it does arrive - NO MORE SCHOOL FOR ME...EVER!! That's exciting all in itself, as I have hated every single type of school my entire life. I'm pretty sure I hated preschool, kindergarten, elementary, middle, jr. high, high school, and last but certainly not least, college. :) So, not to rush my life away, but I wish that 2 1/2 years would HURRY UP!!

4 comments:

  1. glad it went well! And maybe you will be so busy the time will fly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you survived! Is the master's program out the window already?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! I am so glad it went well. Hope you find someone to eat lunch with today! (I am always worried about that one the first day!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Amanda! Not many people go to the cafeteria...the food is AW-FUL! But I do get nervous everytime I walk in the room and have to choose a seat by a stranger and hope their friend wasn't going to sit there. lol!

    ReplyDelete