Tuesday, August 26, 2008

6 Random Things...

Audra tagged me for 6 random things about myself. I just did 50 a little ways down so this might be kinda tough. Sorry if I have a repeat!

1. Nursing school will be the death of me.

2. I constantly want the seasons to change so I can redecorate my house.

3. If Judd ever divorced me, I think I'd hunt down Elliot Stabler (Law & Order: SVU) and whisk (wisk? sp? haha!) him away into the moonlight.

4. I can't resist Oakley when he looks up at me with his loving little eyes. He melts my heart.

5. I can't cook in the kitchen unless it's clean. I clean the kitchen, then cook, then clean the kitchen. Maybe this is why I hate cooking so much.

6. I have a HUGE fear that I'll be great at the skills stuff in school, but horrible at the academics (read: test taking) and will fail.

I tag Rachel and Jennifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment