I feel like in the last few days, someone has taken a pump and ballooned my belly. Ha! The picture was perfect for how I feel! My stomach is HEAVY. I seem to be carrying all my extra weight out front (or at least on my front side, if you catch my drift) so it's making for some interesting back pain. For the most part, though, I'm doing fine. I'll be in my 3rd trimester in 2 weeks!! Is that unreal for anyone else?
Good news! Baby Time called and my crib is in! I can't believe it got here so quickly after the mixup. He said it would be about 5 weeks! I'm shocked! I'm either going to use Judd's truck one day and go get it, or Audra & Andrew are going to bring it to us sometime when they make this trip. I'm excited to be able to set up her room.
- Her hands are fully developed now!
- Brain & nerve endings are fully developed so her sense of touch is complete!
- Her arms and legs are now grown to the proportion they will be at birth.
- Her nostrils (which have been plugged up until now) are cleared out so she can practice breathing through her nose!
- The structures of her spine are developed. It's made up of 150 joints, 33 rings, and 1,000-some odd ligaments.
- The blood vessels in her lungs develop this week! Remember, we LOVE lung improvement!
- She's around 13 1/2 inches long from head to foot.
- She weighs about 1 1/2 lbs.
So that's what she's up to this week. My sweet girl will be here before we know it! I'll be full term 12 weeks from today! Yay! I hope you all have a wonderful day!