Thursday, June 21, 2012

31 Weeks!

How far along: 31 weeks!

How big is baby:  The size of a pineapple!!

Weight gain/loss: I haven’t weighed in several days.  Given the fact that we bought a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts on our weekend trip last weekend, probably not good.  (But worth every pound!!)

Stretch marks: All of a sudden, new ones are popping up everywhere and all the old ones are becoming more visible.  Battle scars of pregnancy! 

Maternity clothes:  Yes.  I really need some shirts that cover my belly better, but I’m so close to the end now that I don’t want to spend the money on them!  So if you notice that I rotate the same 4 shirts over and over again – now you know why.

Sleep: Not great.  I did break down and take some Tylenol before bed last night and I slept a lot better.  We’ve had VBS this week (I teach) and I’m SO tired at night, but for some reason I can’t fall asleep.  It’s incredibly annoying!

Food cravings or aversions: No real cravings or aversions.  I just really, really love food right now.

Gender: BOY! 

Movement:  Yes, although it is slowing down a lot.  When he does move, you can totally see it from the outside!

Belly button: Flat.  Extremely flat.

What I'm loving: This is a tough question.  I do love feeling his hiccups.  They’re cute.  I also love looking at his fat cheeks on that ultrasound photo from nearly 2 weeks ago!

What I miss: Sleeping, bending over, being comfortable, breathing normally….lol…I’ll stop here.

What's different this time:  I’m just REALLY uncomfortable this time.  Way more than the other 2 pregnancies.  I feel now the way I did in the end of my pregnancies with the girls.  My pelvis, hips, and joints hurt so badly.  I’m beyond tired…I’m exhausted.  All the time.  Third baby syndrome maybe?  I’ve heard that the 3rd one always throws you for a loops because it’s usually different from the others.  I guess we’ll see! 

The number 1 thing is that Walker is healthy and still growing!  Even though I’m terribly uncomfortable, I hate thinking of him coming too early and not being ready yet.  I hope he stays in as long as he needs! 

I don’t have a picture this week.  Just imagine a really large, top heavy Kacie.  There you go.  That’s what I look like.  Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment