Tuesday, April 21, 2009

10 Things

10 Things You Don't Know About Me

1. I think I'm becoming a worrisome person. I worry a lot more than I used to.
2. If I can't have ice cold 2% milk with my waffles/pancakes - I really don't want them.
3. I have more trouble with cellphones than the average person.
4. I feel so blessed with my life.
5. My love for mexican food is getting stronger every day!
6. Even though I know my life will change drastically in September, I'm ready for it to get here.
7. I still mess up the spelling to the word "embarrassed."
8. I never know when to use "lie" or "lay" or "drank" or "drunk." For someone who really loves English, I fell behind in that category.
9. I would stay in pajamas all day long, every day if people wouldn't think I was a lazy bum. They're just more comfortable.
10. I feel pretty when I curl my hair.

There's 10 things you may not have known about me. I'm an open book, so most people know me well...but maybe I surprised you with at least one of those things!

I tag...whoever wants to play!


No comments:

Post a Comment