Monday, December 1, 2008

I love my family!

I just can't say it enough. Spending time with family just makes my life worth living. I wouldn't trade it for billions and billions of dollars. I am so thankful for my family...and I want all of you to know that.

Thursday night we went to Deda's for Thanksgiving dinner...and it was DELICIOUS. We also had Audra and Jorik a suprise early birthday party! I think they both really enjoyed it. The best part of the night though was definitely just being with family. I couldn't live without y'all! Friday morning, Audra, Mom (who was a little tardy!), and I woke up at 3:15am to go shopping in Southaven. Yes, we're "those" people. As packed as it was, it was well worth it! I got great deals on everything I bought! Then we left to go to Memphis and went to the mall for even more sales!

Saturday my parents, Audra, Andrew, Drew, and Mamaw Betty all came see ME in Cleveland! It was so fun. They came and had Thanksgiving with Judd's family with me. It was so great to have our families together! Cassie & Aaron and the boys came and the boys have gotten SO big!! Cassie is letting their hair grow out and it makes them both look so much older.

Drew was laying on my ottoman at my house and was trying so hard to roll from his back to his stomach! He almost had it!! Anyway, I just wanted to give a little update. I have 2 comprehensive checkoffs this week and then 3 finals next week. Wish me luck! The studying will be taking place the next two weeks straight! Then, it's off to Nashville, TN for our 1 year anniversary!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment