Wednesday, March 18, 2009

14 weeks!

14 Weeks

This week:
  • Baby might begin sucking his thumb!
  • He is actually now peeing in the amniotic fluid! Ha!
  • He forms many different facial expressions now!
  • He's about 3 1/2 inches long. He's about the size of a peach!
  • By the end of the week, his arms will be in proportion to the rest of his body.
  • He's developing an ultra fine hair on his body called "lanugo"
  • His liver starts making bile this week! That's a good sign!
  • His spleen also begins making red blood cells!!

This is my 14 week picture. Sorry, but I never took a 13 week one. I think I'm finally getting an actual bump instead of pure bloat. :)
We're heading to Senatobia this weekend and I'm so excited to see everyone! I think we're also going to go look at cribs in Memphis! I'm pretty pumped about that. I'm sure I'll update again before we leave! Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Yeah, you definitely have a bump now! Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete