Monday, March 9, 2009

I might love Photoshop!




This is the orignial. I wanted to learn to make my pictures "brighter" so I started playing on Photoshop. Here's what I came up with. I know it's not perfect and needs some tweaking...but hey..for my first time...I think I did pretty darn good! :)



I find I'm much better with outside pictures than I am with inside pictures. I'm better with the bright colors!


Here's our friend Caleb waiting to bat in the original photo.

I darked everything around him and brightened his jersey and his helmet. :) What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I saw a dog just like yours in the park the other day- such a pretty dog!
    I love photoshop too- but I find myself using it more than I should for lighting, color/tonal adjustments, saturation, etc, when I REALLY should be learning how to shoot properly from the Nikon. I use photoshop every day for work so I'm pretty good at it, but I really want to take a photography class so I can quit editing so much through photoshop!
    And that was way more than you wanted to know. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Reese was a very pretty dog! She had the prettiest eyes! :(

    I REALLY want to get better at using the camera, but I feel like I'm going to have to take a class for that...lol. I'm usually terrible at Photoshop. I've always been terrible at it, but yesterday I think I might have gotten the hang of it! (Somewhat, at least.)

    ReplyDelete