Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's a vicious cycle!

When one ailment disappears, another one comes to replace it. It's mother nature's way of keeping you on your toes. This past week's adventure has been HEADACHES. For real headaches. Not the wussy ones that a diet coke or some caffeine will cure. This is a get-in-the-bed headache. And they're happening almost every day. Thank goodness Tylenol is on my "safe list" because they're not fun at all. The vicious cycle comes in because with a long-lasting headache, nausea usually follows closely behind it. Then sleepiness comes behind that just from being worn out from everything else. BUT...all that to say...

I would do this the entire 9 months for this little babe that I don't even know yet.

I have a "tentative date" for finding out the sex, but guess what?! I'M NOT TELLING ANYONE! I'm going to make everyone wait! I want to be able to tell my family in person so I'll have to find out, keep my mouth shut, then go home the closest weekend and do it in some fun way. I have a few ideas for how I can do it, but we'll see. I may not be able to keep my mouth closed.

Aren't I hateful? :)

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh. You'll be getting calls. You shouldn't have told!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun; that's a great idea. That day will be so happy for you.

    Also, you might wanna tell your OB about the headaches. I started getting migraines when I was preg. I had never had them before, and they were soooooo bad. Anyway, she prescribed Fioricet for me.

    Lori @ http://www.thetowells.com

    ReplyDelete