- Baby can hear all sounds from outside the womb now.
- She also has the ability (or misfortune) to be startled! I try to startle her so she'll kick. Ha! I'm a mean Mommy.
- She's practicing breathing with the amniotic fluid. :)
- Her skin is becoming less see-through due to capillaries forming which give her a pink color.
- Her head is still kinda big compared to her body, but it's starting to look a little more proportionate now.
- She's about 11.5 inches now and according to the books, she should weigh about 1lb. We're 2oz ahead of the game! Ha!
- She has blood vessels developing in her lungs. (Any kind of improvement in her lungs is EXCELLENT news as it increases her chances for survival if she were to be born early.)
- Her pancreas begins functioning this week!
That's about the most interesting stuff going on this week. I thought I'd share some things going on with ME this week...Ahem.
- I am feeling extremely crabby lately.
- My hormones feel more out of control now than they have so far.
- When I get really mad, my face turns red and gets super hot....STAND BACK!
- By the way, I go from being fine to raging mad in about 1.3 seconds.
- I'm back to feeling super tired.
- I must be REALLY out of shape because simply walking to the fridge makes me out of breath.
- I wake up everytime I roll over at night for 1 of 2 reasons. A.) My grunting wakes me up. B.) I have to move my 2nd pillow back under my stomach.
- I feel like I'm carrying a small microwave in my stomach. It's seriously HEAVY.
- My tears come easily nowadays.
- All of this STILL seems totally worth it. :) I love her so much.
The table we're painting pink for her nursery!