Friday, August 14, 2009

35 Weeks!

I have been a busy, busy girl since I got back home from Southaven yesterday! I've gotten lots of laundry, cleaning, thank you notes, and room organizing finished! We're desperately trying to get Caroline's room in order. We have SO many clothes for her that we had to get an old chest out of storage to paint it and put it in her room! Her closet is slam packed! She has no excuse to ever be naked! Ha!

Each week I reach a new level of uncomfortableness that I thought I'd peaked at the week before. I'm wrong every week when I think, "I doubt I get much more uncomfortable than this." Totally wrong. I'm starting to feel lots of pressure on my pelvis...which is odd. It makes it difficult to get up, roll over, etc. I'm doing fine though. My upper back pain only comes randomly now, and that's a blessing in itself! I guess my muscles have finally adjusted. It totally blows my mind that I'll be full term in 2 weeks. Where has the time gone?

I'm really excited because our church shower is this weekend and some of my family is coming. I'm excited for them to see our church family here and also see Caroline's nursery! We're SO blessed - and there isn't a single day that goes by that I don't remind myself of that. :)

So - what's Caroline up to this week? Not a whole lot, actually. But I'll give you a couple of bullets.

35 Weeks

  • Her liver is now processing her wastes...so that's who I'll have to thank she blows out her first big diaper. :)
  • Her nails are already so long that they need clipping! Maybe that's why it feels like she's trying to claw her way out all the time...
  • She's approximately 5 1/2 lbs! My little chubs! May I just say that it totally BLOWS MY MIND that she's going to gain 2-3 more lbs before she's born....
  • She's approximately 18 inches long. ;) Unless she has the Jones' family traits of long legs!
  • She's pretty much run out of room now...which is why I feel less kicks and more rolls. My ribs just feel her feet run across them. It's nice not to have her kicking me anymore!

That's about it for this week. She's just steadily packing on the pounds! You'll have to excuse my horrible 35 week picture. You only get the belly (and even IT is slightly out of focus, thanks to my photographer husband.) No face in this picture. I look awful. lol. You'll be lucky if you get face in ANY more pictures. Ha! ;) Have a great week everyone!



Out-of-focus 35 week belly picture. Yes, I had to force the shirt to cover the bottom of my belly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment