Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Handmade Baby Gifts!

Caroline is so blessed with such TALENTED family members! She got THREE handmade blankets, 1 pair of handmade baby booties, several burp cloths, and a bag (well, the bag is really for me!) - all made by her wonderful family. I have pictures of a few of the items.

Pink knitted blanket - made by Deda. There's also booties to match this, but they're already in my hospital bag for Caroline to wear!

Blanket made by my grandmother, Mamaw Jones. :) Judd loved the John Deere in pink! Very suitable for his l ittle girl!



Blanket made by Judd's grandmother, Mamaw Turner.





Those are just the blankets. Like I said, she got several other things that people worked really hard on - and we appreciate them all. They will be things she will cherish forever! We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment