My sleep hasn't been great lately, and it's getting more and more difficult to even fall asleep. Even when I'm really, really tired...it takes me over an hour. There are things that I will miss about pregnancy. Like, feeling her movements (the unpainful ones), feeling her hiccups, the anticipation of meeting my first baby, etc. But - having said that - there are many more things that I won't miss. I'll list them here for your viewing pleasure.
I won't miss:
- Not being able to breathe because she's in my ribs.
- Her foot lodging itself in my ribs.
- Her fist punching me in the cervix.
- Peeing when I sneeze. Yes, I know...it's disgusting.
- Having to sleep with a pillow between my legs because my hips and pelvis hurt so badly.
- Getting up to pee 128743398 times a night.
- My feet swelling.
- My cankles.
- The extra 26lbs that I've gained.
- The belly being in the way everytime I need to do something that requires bending over.
Those are just my top 10. I'm sure I could come up with more...but I feel like that would turn this post into a much more negative one than I need. I need to stay positive. I have 4 more weeks of this!
I owe you some pictures...so I took some of Caroline's finished nursery. I'm pretty sure it's completely finished. There's not room for anything else, really! Her closet literally can't hold another piece of clothing. I was trying to push them all really far and cram more clothes in there...and they wouldn't move any further. So...we had to paint a chest of drawers and change the knobs on it so we'd have more space for clothes. Anyway, here is her nursery!
Her very full closet.
Our bags are (halfway) packed! Yay!
Her burp cloths!! I love them!
Sorry for the poor quality. I took this one myself. I think my belly looks a little more downward sloped than it did last week. :) If you disagree, don't tell me.