Wednesday, February 25, 2009

11 weeks!



  • Baby is as big as a small lemon or large lime! :) THAT is exciting!
  • Is now officially a fetus!
  • Has non-webbed fingers and toes.
  • Is moving and kicking a lot! (This is definitely true! Our ultrasound proved this!)
  • Now has the hiccups because his diaphragm is forming! YAY! I wish I could feel them!
  • His hands will soon open and close into fists.
  • His bones are hardening!
  • Tooth buds are appearing under the gums.

That's about all baby is getting into this week. These lists will start getting shorter because the major period of development has now passed! Everything just needs to mature now!

As for me, my nausea is getting much, much better. I'm having to eat on demand every few hours, but I'm feeling much better! It's such a relief! I'm having the craziest dreams at night and my face is broken out like a teenage girl going through puberty. Oh well. All I have to do is look at that picture of my baby and I realize it's all worth it!

I'll add a belly picture later! :) Yay for 11 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment