Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dare I say it??

I'm looking around suspiciously as I write this...for fear it will hear me! I have not been sick in two days. I wasn't sick yesterday and I haven't felt the slightest tinge of sickness today. I'm sure it will be back before the end of this trimester, but it's nice to have a little break for my sanity in there!

I will be 10 weeks tomorrow which is SO exciting. In less than a week, we go to hear the heartbeat and I cannot wait! It will be nice to have some reassurance that everything is going well. I can't believe that the 1st trimester is almost over! I'm almost 1/3 of the way finished! That's scary! September will be here before we know it...especially with how busy we're going to be. Don't forget, we're moving and we have a lot of work to do on the house we're moving to! This summer will be packed full of things to do! We find out the sex in April (and then I begin shopping!), Leah's wedding is the beginning of May, renovating the house, hopefully moving in by June or July, I'm helping Audra with Senatobia's VBS, and getting ready for the baby! I'm sure we'll be busy! It's really exciting thinking of all the things coming up!

Well, I'm going to try to be productive today. I hope you all have a wonderful day! I'll update with a picture and the 10week update tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment