Thursday, February 26, 2009

Inspiration

Last night at church was singing night. I LOVE singing night. It's always so beautiful and heart-felt. Mr. Brad led a song that I had never heard, but the words couldn't have come at a more perfect time in my life. I wanted to share it with you - maybe it will help you too!

Be Not Dismayed Whate'er Betide

Be not dismayed whate-er betide, God will take care of you;
Beneath His wings of love abide, God will take care of you.
God will take care of you, Thru ev'ry day, O'er all the way;
He will take care of you, God will take care of you.

All you may need He will provide, God will take care of you;
Nothing you ask will be denied, God will take care of you.

No matter what may be the test, God will take care of you;
Lean weary one, upon His breast, God will take care of you.

I hope you like it. :)

1 comment: