Wednesday, February 11, 2009

9 Weeks!

I can't believe it's been a week since I did my 8 week post, but it has been! So here's whats new with the baby!
  • His arms and legs are longer.

  • His hands are flexed at the wrist and meet over the heart.

  • Fingers are longer and the tips are slightly enlarged where touch pads are developing.

  • The head is more erect, and the neck is more developed.

  • The eyelids almost cover the eyes. (Up until now, they've been uncovered.)

  • External ears are well formed!

  • He now moves his body and limbs and the movement can be seen in an ultrasound!

  • The best part, he now looks like a human being! Just super tiny!

Here's my 9 week belly picture. I think it looks just like last week's picture.

In other news, I also bought a diaper bag. Yes, I know it's early - but I got an AWESOME deal. This diaper bag is same brand from the one I bought Audra at her shower. These are regular $80 diaper bags, keep in mind. I walked into a store and saw it had a clearance sticker and thought, surely this isn't correct. So I asked the lady behind the counter. "Yes ma'am - we're trying to get those off the floor to get ready for the new ones coming in." So I thought, IT'S MINE! $30.00 later, here's my awesome diaper bag. Yes, I got $50.00 off!

2 comments:

  1. That picture with your ring as a comparison size doesn't work... cuz your diamonds are HUGE! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how amazing at the rate those little critters evolve. I have teenagers now and can barely remember being preagnant. Enjoy and savor every moment of your precious journey.

    ReplyDelete